Friendship | Character | Justice | Education
Basic Expectations of a Delta Chi:
1. I will strive for academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
2. I will respect the dignity and worth of all persons. I will not physically, mentally, psychologically or sexually abuse or haze any human being.
3. I will protect the health and safety of all human beings.
4. I will respect my property and the property of others; therfore, I will neither abuse nor tolerate the abuse of property.
5. I will meet my financial obligations in a timely manner.
6. I will neither use nor support the use of illegal drugs; I will neither abuse nor support the abuse of alcohol.
7. I will acknowledge that a clean and attractive environment is essential to both physical and mental health; therefore, I will do all in my power to see that the chapter property is safe, properly cleaned and maintained.
8. I will know and understand the ideals expressed in my fraternity Ritual and will incorporate them into my daily life.
9. I will exercise compassion and understanding in dealing with all persons.
10. I will challenge all my fraternity members to abide by these fraternity obligations and will confront those who violate them.